Thursday, November 12, 2015

{ Scraptastic Club SUBSCRIBER CHALLENGE - 4×6 Photos }

Today is my first blog post and a layout for Scraptastic Club and it’s a challenge – 4 x 6 photos. The Scraptastic Club subscribers issued a challenge to our designer team members to use two 4x6 photos on a layout.  This is a fun one because the subscribers get to see projects specifically that interest them and the designers get a creative push.
As you know, I only scrapbook 8 1/2” x 11” layouts and rarely do I have a full 4x6 photo on a page. Well, I did it. I added two of them. Here is my layout.

Story captured by Daniela Dobson

Story captured close by Daniela Dobson

Come and check out our blog to see what other designers crated. I used Ain’t No Sunshine kit + add-on. Ain’t No Sunshine Digital Files and Feels Like Home Stamp Set.
You can find photos of all our current kits on Scraptastic Club website.

Visit Scraptastic Club on Facebook and Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout...love the colors and all your wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.