Thursday, May 21, 2015

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge–Ocean Breeze }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Ocean Breeze (beach theme or colors).

Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between May 21 – June 3. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Here is my card.

Happy day by Daniela Dobson

I had this idea to add shells from Mini Shell Set to the Mason Jar. I die cut the mason jar and then die cut another one from clear plastic sheet and stitched around the edges. I added the shells with some sequins to the jar and tied some twine under the lid.

The card background is stamped with Cover-a-card Texture  background. It reminded me of sand, since I don’t have the Cover-a-Card Sand, which would have been perfect, or even Cover-a-Card Shells. I added a stamped piece of cardstock behind the pink journaling card and I stamped it with yellow Candy Cane Stripes. The sentiment is from Banners & Greetings stamp set.

Happy day close by Daniela Dobson


Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ----> you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

5 comments:

  1. not sure I understand the jar. but love the die cuts. I thought of cookies. for summer picnic's. maybe that is what you were thinking... anyway a cute card.....have a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I wasn't thinking of cookies. I collect sea shells and have several (Mason) jars full. No cookies in Mason jars here. I use Mason jars to hold various trinkets, sand, sea shells, iced coffee, cupcake wrappers, candy, but no cookies.

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic card Daniela! Love those awesome beachy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mason jar "collection".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute use of the mason jar die to make a fascinating card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.