Monday, January 26, 2015

{ MFT Color Challenge }

It’s been a long time since I got to play in my long list of blog challenges that I follow. I have been working on my The Documented Life Project 2015 ART journal and that has been really great. If you follow me on Instagram you know what I am talking about because I have been sharing my progress. Not to mention my Heidi Swapp planner. If the winner from my Season’s Givings giveaway doesn’t get in touch with me I will have to give it away to someone else. Finally, today, I created a card for a color combination challenge from MFT #14 that was perfect.

It's your day by Daniela Dobson

I used a brand new set from Technique Tuesday called Smirthday. I stamped and cut the balloons and added twine. Zots Adhesive Dots from Therm O Web are perfect for adhering twine and 3D Foam Adhesive for adding dimension. I used Circles - DIY Steel Dies for my white cardstock circle. I sprinkled my blueberry cardstock with Heidi Swapp white color shine. I was pretty impressed by how white it shows up. I did use Mojo Monday 382 sketch for the card.

It's your day close by Daniela Dobson


 
That is all for today. Let me know if you art journal, use a planner, scrapbook or just make cards. Have a great Monday.

10 comments:

  1. Love this to pieces Daniela!!! So cute! I loved this color combo so much I actually made an altered project for the color challenge! I will be sharing on my blog tomorrow when the lighting is better for a photo! HA!! Anyway!! Love your card! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love this color combo.. fabulous card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the color challenge! I love the patterned paper you used for the green and the great splatter you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Your card is so Fabulous and Fun!! I love the papers, the dimension, the colors.....and your embellishing ideas.
    Super great outstanding creative job! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:21 PM

    What a beautiful card, Daniela!!! I love the design and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply gorgeous! Love those splatters! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Daniela! What fun balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HIIIII, Daniela! So fun to see you here and with SUCH a great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.