Thursday, July 03, 2014

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Colors of Summer }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Colors of Summer!

Our challenge starts today, July 3, and continues to the following Wednesday evening, July 9, at 10 PM.

Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between July 3 - 9. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Here is my card.

Hello by Daniela Dobson

Say hello to Grace MC448. She is adorable. This is the first time I used this stamp set. When I think of summer I envision these colors, blue, pink and yellow. Plus, Grace is at the beach.
I stamped here on white cardstock and colored the image with watercolor pencils and crayons. The circle frame is a Circle Shaker Frame die. It’s cut from Heidi Swapp resist paper. I sprayed it with Color Shine.

Hello close by Daniela Dobson

The sentiment is from a different stamp set called Hydrangea Clear Set. I stamped it on a die cut from Mini Rectangle Tags 1 Die Set.

  

 



That is all from me. Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

IO Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson -------> you are here
Dina Kowal
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon ------> new DT member
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher

4 comments:

  1. This is darling, Daniela! I love the sweet image and you framed it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so cute!! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a sweet little girl, so happy. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! The image is just darling. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.