Thursday, April 17, 2014

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Out of the box }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Out of the box!

Our challenge starts today, April 17, and continues to the following Wednesday evening, April 23, at 10 PM.

Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between April 17-23. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Here is my card.

Feeling better by Daniela Dobson

I used Border Duo 2 to create card my background. I layered three different die cuts to make it look like lace. I used a similar color combination yesterday, except I added a touch of yellow on here. I die cut a feather and two leaf stems that I stamped. Well, actually, I stamped them first and then I aligned the die for die cutting. I tucked a little banner with a sentiment under the flower with some twine.

Feeling better close by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me. Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

IO Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson -------> you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett


Supplies:

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card Danielle. The colors are so soft and feminine. I'm never disappointed when I visit your blog-you always inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:47 AM

    Beautiful card, Daniela!! Lovely design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with that die cut border, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card....my husband could use that card right about now...one sick fellow!!!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I can't decide if I like your card better or your blog heading/masthead -- both are just super. This "out of the box" challenge is a really neat one. It's great to see you guys trying new things or experimenting--although I am guessing you always experiment. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did the blog header myself.

      Delete
  7. So pretty and elegant. I like the purple bg and the distressed leaves. The colour combo works so nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card! Love the little details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply lovely, I mean, a beautiful simple design for a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty, like the lacey look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.