Thursday, January 16, 2014

{ Reverse Confetti January Color Challenge }

Hi and welcome to our January Color Challenge – orange, yellow and aqua.

Here is my card.

Just for you by Daniela Dobson

Using bits and pieces that were laying on my desk. The hearts, from Whole Lotta Hearts , on the bottom of the card are stamped and heat embossed. The butterfly is stamped with polka dots from Whole Lotta Dots. I painted the chipboard with yellow paint and added a clothes pin that is holding the sentiment from Sweet Thing stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Please visit Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration.

971430_10202554562046562_715434176_n

 


4 comments:

  1. what a fun colorful collage, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! I love all the texture the clothespin, crocheted heart and stick pin add! This is such a bright and cheery color combination! Perfect for the depths of winter! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's just 3 colors but it looks completely different with each person on DT wirk. I love the cozy yet fresh vibe of your collaged card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.