Friday, January 10, 2014

{ Exclusive January kit from Elle’s Studio }

**This is my second post for the day. You can find January Studio AE blog hop in the post below or click HERE.***

Exclusive January kit is out and ready for purchase. 

Here is my layout.

Wishes for 2014 by Daniela Dobson

I had so  much fun with this kit and layout. There are so many different tags included for many different topics. I decided to go with Wishes for 2014. I can definitively see a love layout or a card in the near future.

I used various tags then went with my theme and some cut files that I cut using my Silhouette Cameo, the speech bubble and 2014. I sprayed them with color shine to match my other colors. Those cut files are perfect to use all year long.

The background is painted with Gelatos and I added some modeling paste using Heidi Swapp mask. The flair buttons from {A Flair For Buttons} fit everything perfectly.

Wishes for 2014 close  by Daniela Dobson 
*It is available today, on the 10th, for $9.99 and then the price goes to $11.99 at midnight PST.
*The kit is exclusive to Elle’s Studio and a limited edition – once the kit is sold out it is gone for ever!
*This month there is a stamp set that coordinates with the kit.

EllesStudio-JanuaryKit-01

Cut files: https://shopellesstudio.com/January-Digital-Cut-File.html
EllesStudio-2014-January

3 comments:

  1. These stamps are just fabulous. I'd love to win some and try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and happy layout - love the colors.
    isoscia@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.